J S Accountancy offers a bespoke farm accounts package to suit your needs at an affordable fee.
Bookkeeping / Management Accounts
You can do as much or as little as you want and we will take care of the rest.
Our package also includes getting the system which is right for you in place, we can:
- Review your current system and advise on ways to make it more efficient, both for you on a day to day basis and to help reduce the cost of preparing year-end accounts.
- Offer alternative options such as Sage and excel and help you to decide which package best suits your business and budget (Spending more on your system doesn’t necessarily mean less work for you).
- Install your new system and help you to convert data onto the new system.
- Offer training and support during the early stages of using your new system.
Once you are up and running we can do as much or as little as you want, from a weekly, monthly or annual involvement.
We can help you to keep a close eye on your farm’s financial performance by preparing monthly or quarterly management accounts. We will also help you to interpret this financial information so that you can take control of your business.
We will prepare fully compliant annual accounts using a bespoke farm accounts layout tailored to suit your business needs.
Annual accounts can be used for so much more than calculating your tax liability. Once your farm accounts have been finalised we will help you to fully interpret the accounts, understand which of your farms activities are generating the most income and help you to plan to maximise your farm’s return on investment in the future.
J S Accountancy specialises in farm taxation as well as farm accounts, the two come hand in hand and we understand the importance of preparing your tax calculation alongside your accounts.
- It is important to understand the tax effect of accounting adjustments and ensure that the accounts are prepared in the most tax effective manner.
- Our farm accounts package concentrates on maximising your tax savings by making use tax breaks and allowances and allocating profits efficiently, therefore minimizing your tax liability.
We will aim to confirm your tax liability well in advance of the due date, providing you let us have your records in good time if you do your own bookkeeping. That way you can budget for the payment to HMRC.